Support Giving Hope & Help this GivingTuesday, 11/29/22.
Giving Hope & Help is participating in GivingTuesday and Celebrating our 9th Anniversary!
Since the November 30, 2013, launch, Giving Hope & Help has impacted thousands of lives in our community and world in the following ways:
- We are a leader in the fight to END PERIOD POVERTY and advocate for Menstrual Equity locally and across the globe, having donated period products to 12 countries and counting.
- We believe #NoMenstruatorWithout period products must become a reality PERIOD.
- We support domestic violence shelters and places of refuge with PERIOD PRODUCTS and items of dignity.
- We support and ADVOCATE for those affected by Domestic Violence
- We believe everyone has the right to pursue happiness and live a life FREE from abuse.
- We support Pre-K through non-traditional students with educational tools and college scholarships.
- We believe Education Is Your Passport and a means to Escape Poverty.
- We uplift and encourage cancer patients and fundraise for a cure.
- We believe everyone has the right to be healthy and supported.
Our work is changing the trajectory of lives! BUT we can’t do it without your support!
Not only do we need your support to reach our $20,000 goal on GivingTuesday, but we also need your help to spread the word. Please tell your friends and family about our work and encourage them to support us too!
Thank you for being a part of the Giving Hope & Help family and change agent that impacts others’ lives by offering hope and help with your generosity.
TOGETHER WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!